I noticed some funky session behaviour in Quercus. It usually happens
when we add new java code without taking the site down, or restarting
Quercus/Resin manually. It never happens when we add new php files,
but then again they are not being compiled.
When the problem occurs, it appears that some of php files, or some
parts of the website seem to be on a different php session. So my
session variables are not available throughout the entire website.
As soon as we restart Resin it works fine again.
I am using the native php session functions btw, and not some
homegrown database supported session system.
resin-interest mailing list