> Date: Fri, Apr 20, 2007 at 10:07:40AM +0530
> Subject: Re: [Resin-interest] Running two resin instances in different IPs
> Hi,
> I think it cos of the service... try to run resin-pro-3.1.snap with diff
> name or something like that.. haven't try it by myself but better to
> give a try..

> I am trying to run two resin servers; resin-pro 3.1.0 and resin-
> pro-3.1.snap in my server in different IPs say and

When Resin binds to a port, it provides both a port number and an
address to the operating system.  The default address is '*' which means
to bind to all addresses.  To bind to a specific address, specify a
different address in each resin.conf:

In 1st resin.conf:

    <http address="" port="80"/>

In 2nd resin.conf:

    <http address="" port="80"/>

In Resin 3.0 the configuration is called 'host' instead of 'address':

    <http host="" port="80"/>

-- Sam