I've been Googling all morning, but there's a huge amount of noise
relative to signal.

I'll go look for Scott's message in particular.

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007, Kuntz, Tim wrote:

> Nick,
> Did you search the archives for "user" and "groups"? There have been a
> number of posts about that issue in the last month that might help you.
> Some items mentioned...
> * must be running resin pro
> * must start resin with the watchdog process not directly
> * problems with port 443 user/group binding
> Scott from Caucho had provided some detailed information.

"Humans are a dangerously insane and very sick species."
   -- Eckhart Tolle
This message has been brought to you by Nick Johnson 2.2 and the number 6.
http://healerNick.com/       http://morons.org/        http://spatula.net/