On Apr 25, 2007, at 11:28 AM, Nick Johnson wrote:

> I've been Googling all morning, but there's a huge amount of noise
> relative to signal.

Which version of Resin is this with? You might want to check with the
new snapshot as well.

We've made some changes to the classloading of the boot classes and
JNI loading which should avoid some of the problems people have seen
with 3.1.0.

The uid lookup is in modules/c/src/resin/boot.c in
Java_com_caucho/boot_JniProcess_exec

Look for getpwnam.

-- Scott