Quick question below:

In general, does the snapshot version always represent(or close to) the
upcoming release ?
More specifically, can I assume I can get some of the 3.1.1 features (like
thread pool) or some other bug fixes being done(or mentioned) sometime ago,
from 4/24 snapshot version ?

I understand snapshot version is not production release.

Gary Zhu