One of the requirements of my application is to be able to have management
of users and roles from within Active Directory.

I was wondering if people who have had experience doing this could shed some
light on potential software options ( both commercial and open-source. )

I know that Acegi can do this via it's LDAP module, but because of a variety
of reasons, I'm looking for alternatives, preferably JAAS based.

Any help/pointers provided would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from the Resin mailing list archive at Nabble.com.