Hi, I'm trying to get Qcodo to work under Resin.Quercus.

I've done some simple php tests and things look good.
I've installed the mysql driver in common/lib.
I've created a webapp directory qcodo, and placed qcodo there.
I've created a WEB-INF/web.xml with the usual php mapping.

Alas, it no workie. Resin reports a servlet exception with the message

com.caucho.quercus.QuercusRuntimeException:
QApplicationBase::Unsupported is an unknown constant

I've tried hacking the php class QApplicationBase and explicitly
added   'public static $Unsupported = 1;' but to no avail.

Any ideas from others working with Quercus are greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Yong