All,

I'm currently using JSSE vs. OpenSSL for my SSL configuration. I now
need to restrict the ciphers so use of the weaker ciphers are not
allowed; for instance, anything < 128-bit.

The JSSE documentation says that the following system property can be
used to set the enabled ciphers, assuming that they are supported.
Setting this property seems to have no impact on the ciphers being used
by Resin, however.

<system-property
https.cipherSuites="SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_MD5,SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_SHA,SS
L_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA,TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA,TLS_RSA_WITH_AE
S_256_CBC_SHA"/>

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Thanks,
Tim

Resin Pro 3.1.0
Java 1.5.0_06