I am experiencing a problem displaying pages from our Website on Windows
XP computers running Symantec's Norton Internet Security 2007 (NIS
2007.)  Frequently, I will get a "Connection Reset" message in Firefox 2
and "Page cannot be displayed" message in Internet Explorer 7 when I am
browsing our Website.

I have tried other Websites and it seems that the problem only occurs
with our Website, http://www.go2marine.com

Our Web server is running RedHat Enterprise 3. We are running Resin pro
3.0.23 with Apache 2.0.46 front end.

Has anyone else experienced this problem with Resin or Apache & Resin
and NIS 2007?  If so, please share how you fixed it or what the cause of
the problem might be.

Thanks,
Keith