Hi Scott,

 > You might double check the timeouts and netstat between Resin and
 > Apache.  It sounds like something is timing out incorrectly.

Are the timeouts specified in Resin or Apache or are they native to
Linux?  I know netstat is a Linux command.

I have narrowed the problem down to the pop-up blocking feature in
Symantec's Norton Internet Security (NIS) 2007 Add on pack.  When this
is turned off or disabled, the problem goes away.  If I turn it on, then
pages are frequently not displayed in IE or I get the connection reset
message in firefox.

The weird thing is is that I never see this problem with other Web sites
when the pop-up blocking is enabled.  The Go2marine.com web site does
not use pop-up windows (new windows) except when a user clicks for more
information, help, etc.  So, I think the problem is definitely in NIS
when it is scanning our pages for pop-ups.

If you could recommend a Linux utility/command that I could use to
analyze the HTTP / TCP communication while I am browsing our site with
the pop-up blocking enabled, that would be very helpful.

Thanks a lot.

Keith