Hi,

I'm having a strange problem with my EJB over IIOP, in Resin 3.0 - I was
wondering if anyone might be able to give me some pointers, as I'm
thoroughly stuck now!

When I try to get the initial context, I get the following error in the
client:

javax.naming.ConfigurationException: MyEJBBean does not name a
NamingContext

On the resin side, I get the following logging:

IIOP[6]: handle request
IIOP[6] OID: /NameService
IIOP-call: com.caucho.iiop.CosServer.resolve
IIOP NameService lookup: /MyEJBBean
IIOP[6]: recycle
[6] keepalive (thread)
IIOP[6]: handle request
IIOP[6] OID: /MyEJBBean
IIOP-call: mypackage.MyEJBHome._is_a
IIOP _is_a: class _ejb.MyEJBBean.MyEJBBean__EJB$RemoteHome
org.omg.CosNaming.NamingContext false
IIOP[6] complete request
IIOP[6]: recycle
[6] keepalive (thread)

Can anyone offer any advice?

TIA,
James

PS - Some configuration details follow:

EJB Definition
==============

<ejb-jar>
<enterprise-beans>
  <session>
    <ejb-name>MyEJBBean</ejb-name>
    <home>mypackage.MyEJBHome</home>
    <remote>mypackage.MyEJB</remote>
    <ejb-class>mypackage.MyEJBBean</ejb-class>
    <session-type>Stateless</session-type>
  </session>
</enterprise-beans>
</ejb-jar>

web.xml
=======

<web-app>
<ejb-server config-directory="WEB-INF"/>
</web-app>

resin.conf

<resin>
<server>
    <port port="2099">
        <protocol resin:type="com.caucho.iiop.IiopProtocol"/>
    </port>
  </server>
</resin>