There is a <secure-host-name> under <host>

You may have to use that to set the port number for SSL.

On 6/1/07, Michael Fortin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the response.  Honestly, I haven't tested it just yet.  I
didn't see a 'secure' attribute on the <http /> config element so I just
wanted to confirm that 8443 will implicitly be secure even though I'm
not setting an encryption handler.  I didn't see anything here
(  about it.
I'll be back if it doesn't work.

Thanks again,