On Jun 5, 2007, at 8:04 PM, Vic Cekvenich wrote:

OK, here is how I patched it to make it work in HessianServlet:

I added the bug report as: http://bugs.caucho.com/view.php?id=1779

It'll be fixed for 3.1.2.

-- Scott

// in method
private void init(.......
service.init(); // instead of service.init(getSeverltConfig();

This is if you use IOC api/home hessian, old code works as hessian
servlet. Above "fix" should work for both.

I'd love for this to be patched into the builds so I do not have to use
"my hessian".

Vic Cekvenich wrote:
Went back to java 1.5.012 ... same!