I have a site using PHP4 that I would like to run under Resin,
because I also have J2EE applications already running under Resin
and would like to keep it all under one roof.

I tried using Quercus but have run into problems. AFAICT, Quercus
supports PHP5 and that may be causing the errors. To confirm this, I
tried the site under Apache + PHP4 (works), and Apache + PHP5

So PHP5 seems to be causing the errors. Is there any way that I can
run this PHP4 site under Resin? If this is not possible using
Quercus, is there another option? Would using net.php.servlet and
phpsrvlt.jar work under Resin? Has anyone tried this option, is it

Thanks in advance, your advice would be greatly appreciated.