Hello,

i am trying to get the Tutorial "Local Session Counter" from the caucho
documentation with the theme "EJB"
(http://www.caucho.com/resin-3.0/ejb/tutorial/ejb-session-local/index.xtp)
work with a Resin 3.1.1. server.

I am getting the following ClassNotFound Exception if a take the project into
the deploy directory of the resin server:

 WEB-INF/resin-web.xml:16: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.caucho.ejb.LocalContextFactory

 14:   <jndi-link>
 15:     <jndi-name>java:comp/env/local-ejb</jndi-name>
 16:     <factory>com.caucho.ejb.LocalContextFactory</factory>
 17:     <init-param java.naming.provider.url="http://localhost:8080/ejb"/>
 18:   </jndi-link>

If I look up the class in the lib directory of the server, I cannot found it.
Has anyone an idea to get this tutorial work? Where can I find the class
com.caucho.ejb.LocalContextFactory?

Denise