On Jun 14, 2007, at 8:59 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Thanks for your response. I'm not familiar with PHP, so at this
> point unfortunately I cannot give you a specific technical example
> of an error - at least not one that would help you diagnose the
> problem. My description would be too high-level, such as "when I
> press this button, it doesn't work."
> On the other hand, I look at your list of rather complex applications
> that run under Quercus without problems (phpMyAdmin, phpBB, etc.) and
> think that this application should be able to work properly under
> Quercus. Again, how can I determine this without knowing much PHP.

Ok.  There's a decent chance it's a Quercus bug, then.

Our main development goals for Quercus for the rest of the year are
working towards getting 100 PHP applications running on Quercus and
closing bugs as they're reported.

Because PHP isn't a specification-based language, and because the
libraries are extensive and sometimes strange, the only way to really
ensure that Quercus is correct is to get lots of existing
applications running correctly.

We're still at the stage where many/most new applications we try
uncovers some library bug or language quirk that Quercus doesn't have
working exactly like PHP.

-- Scott