I recently switched from Windows to Ubuntu 7.04 (fiesty fawn) 32 bit and
I can't seem to get remote debugging to work with Resin 3.x in IntelliJ
6 or 7.0M1. Resin 2.x works fine.  Basically what happens is when I get
to a breakpoint, my IDE doesn't suspend - it just keeps going.

I can remotely connect to port 5005 when I start resin with the
following params in my httpd.sh:

exec $java -Xms128M -Xmx384M -Xdebug
-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n,address=5005 -jar
$bin/../lib/resin.jar $*

I get an acknowledgment that the port is listening, also when I remotely
connect with IntelliJ then disconnect I can see this in stdout.

Is there something special I need to do to enable this? Anyone out there
debug using this OS/IDE/Resin combination? I have a developer running
all the same except Fedora 5 instead of Ubuntu and he has the same
issue. Breakpoints in Resin 2.x work fine, Resin 3.x don't.

Is there a way I can tell if this is a IntelliJ issue or a Caucho issue?

Ryan