Is this 3.1.X or 3.0.X ? I believe the IntelliJ plugin has problems with
3.1.X for whatever reason.

Robert Leland                 INTEGRITYOne (Formerly PRIZUM)
P: (703) 581-6522                       1900 Campus Commons Drive
F: (703) 476-7405                        Reston, VA 20191
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

BUSINESS CONSULTING | TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS | INNOVATION R&D