-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gary Zhu
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 2:13 PM
To: 'General Discussion for the Resin application server'
Subject: Re: [Resin-interest] Problem with round tripping xml file -
encoding response

Don't know the other part of your code, but try this:

Remove these two lines:

res.setContentType("application/xml; charset=UTF-8");
res.setCharacterEncoding("UTF-8");

and put in only:

res.setContentType("application/xml");

See what Resin will do...