You can also use JSSE for SSL with the GPL version of Resin, although
this obviously won't perform as well as the OpenSSL version. There have
been a number of mailings on that in this list, and I believe people
have said that they thought it performed well enough for many uses.

For Resin 3.0.x:
http://www.caucho.com/resin-3.0/security/ssl.xtp#jsse

For Resin 3.1.x:
http://www.caucho.com/resin-3.1/doc/ssl.xtp#jsse

Matt Pangaro
Lokitech >> software . strategy . design
http://www.lokitech.com
m. 1.301.728.6906
f. 1.815.364.0656
e. [EMAIL PROTECTED]