Resin isn't really smart enough to make up random binary content, so I
would try to identify what that binary content and then hope to locate a
source of it (a file, a servlet, whatever).

Are you using filters by any chance?  This is a leap, but it seems like
this is a servlet spec interpretation/implementation difference (or an
implementation of something not clear in the spec).  The most common
thing I've seen with Resin and Tomcat is how filters are handled.

But I would try to identify what that binary content is... maybe it's an
ad from a hacked program for all we know... but I think identifying that
will give clues as to what could be inserting it.

Serge Knystautas
Lokitech >> software . strategy . design >>
p. 301.656.5501