From: "paradoxbomb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: resin-interest@caucho.com
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2007 9:35:41 AM (GMT-0800) America/Los_Angeles
Subject: [Resin-interest] InstanceNotFoundException when invoking method
on MBean

Greetings list,

I was looking through the mail archives when I came across this
message.  I'm considering upgrading to the latest version of Resin, but
this would stop me as I have an MBean that several webapps access to
track statistics.  The first webapp that starts and finds it's not there
creates and adds the MBean.  Can anyone comment on this? Is there a
workaround or a better way of sharing MBeans?

Thanks,
PB