Hi there,

I was trying to migrate a Jira installation from Resin 3.0 to Resin 3.1
and I just found out I can no longer include init parameters in the
database configuration, and that creates a problem as I need to specify
the parameter SetBigStringTryClob to true.

Before, I would use:
---------------------
<web-app>
  <database>
   <jndi-name>jdbc/JiraDS</jndi-name>
   <driver>
     <type>oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleConnectionPoolDataSource</type>
     <url>........</url>
     <user>.......</user>
     <password>.....</password>
     <init-param SetBigStringTryClob="true"/>
   </driver>
  </database>
</web-app>
---------------------

Now it tells me that I cannot use init-param and I have to use
<SetBigStringTryClob>true</SetBigStringTryClob>
But then it complains that OracleConnectionPoolDataSource has no such
property...

I tried also using resource-ref with the same results so... do I better
revert back to 3.0?

Salute!
D.