Thanks Scott!
I have been away working with Websphere and Tomcat for some time and now
I am back with Resin again. It is a pleasure!

The <prologue/>-tag seems to have been added around 3.0.18, so this
explains the changed behavior. The failing jar indeed contains a
servlet. I tried this:

      <web-app id='/LDAPSoek'
document-directory='$server.root\war-expand-dir\LDAPSoek'
work-dir='$server.root/work/LDAPSoek'
          temp-dir='$server.root/temp/LDAPSoek'>
          <prologue>
              <class-loader>
                  <library-loader
path="/java-lib/java-app/ITK-Generellt/itkgenerellt-2.1.jar"/>
              </class-loader>
          </prologue>
and the classes are loaded as they should. Great!

But the swedish characters in JSP:s are now outputed as ? When this jar
is living in WEB_INF\lib the characters is ok. Perhaps <prologue/>
should have encoding specified?
Thanks!
/Anders