I'm having problems with Resin 3.0.22 including a JSP fragment (segment) in
a servlet.  My code to generate the page (simplified) looks something like

protected void doGet (HttpServletRequest request,
                      HttpServletResponse response)
throws ServletException, IOException
   initializeRequest (request, response, false);

   //...output the <html> and <head> section of the page omitted...

   out.println ("<body>");

   // Output the standard page header.
   includePage ("/WEB-INF/jspf/header.jspf");

   //...remainder of page generation omitted...

protected void includePage (String page)
throws ServletException, IOException
   RequestDispatcher dispatcher =
      request.getRequestDispatcher (page);
   dispatcher.include (request, response);

This works fine with Tomcat (and therefore Jboss) and Sun Java Application
Server, but in Resin the included page is inserted as-is.  All of the JSP
comments appear and none of the JSP tags are processed.  It appears that
Resin is assuming the included content is static HTML.  Does anyone know how
to fix or work around this problem?

Chuck Replogle