It sounds like the Watch Dog service is bound too closely to the concept
of the resin config file.
It could be designed so that it becomes a single service, with only one
instance of the
process running no matter how many instances of resin are running. So
this seems like a
Design/implementation issue on Resins part.

                It's not a Resin bug.  Binding to a local port is a
capability of the JDK.
            We're certainly not going to work around a JDK bug that

                -- Scott

        I don't follow.  Resin is binding the Watchdog process to right?
        And all that I am really concerned with is... how would/should I
start multiple Resin
      servers on the same machine?  How will this work if each is going
to try to bind to