Janene McCrillis escribió:
> I have a problem with my classpath that has me baffled. I'm using the
> Apache commons libraries in a small servlet. I have the Apache commons
> jar files in both my web-app library directory and also in my resin
> library directory...

Having the same library twice in the classpath is a sure recipe for
unexpected behaviour, as depending on the way some classes are
loaded/used, you will get ClassDefNotFoundException and similar problems.

AFAIK, there is no real solution apart of keeping just one version of
the class in the classpath of your webapp. (Note that you can have two
versions for different webapps, as they can have different "classpaths")