http://hessian.caucho.com/ria - Outstanding! I will be using this right away, I
was looking for an open source binary protocol for as3, and have used hessian
in the past, no more need for Data Service product and the loads of jars it
comes w/.

Question: is there a way to do a push to flex and leverage this?

Ex:  Flex pings server to open a connection/socket(ex: w/ Mina/Nio help), and
now I keep a list of them, so that I can "push/invoke/send" a message from
Resin server to a specific flex client. So an invoke not from Flex to
Resin(which was the example) but a message from Resin to Flex?
Suggestions?

tia,
.V