Hi Compl,

Your framework sounds interesting.  I look forward to seeing how it
will develop.

One thing I will disagree with is that Hessian is a synchronous only
protocol.  It does have a request/response model as one of its modes
of operation, but it also has a message/envelope model as another in
Hessian 2.0.  Both of these protocol models can support both
synchronous and asynchronous programming models.  I would argue that
(a)synchrony is more an issue of implementation of the client or
server stubs if the protocol is designed appropriately, as I believe
Hessian is.

Take care,