On Sep 13, 2007, at 4:33 PM, Matt Raible wrote:

> I'm trying to use MyFaces 1.2.0 and Facelets 1.1.13 on Resin 3.1.2.
> Everything starts OK, but it seems there's an issue with Facelets. Any
> ideas?

Can you check with the current snapshot?  (Or actually wait until
tomorrow's snapshot since there's a bug in the sample resin.conf)

There are a number of important fixes to the EL handling because of
JSF issues.

The snapshot does include Resin's new JSF implementation (so it might
be necessary to remove the resin/lib/jsf-12.jar if that introduces
any problems.)

-- Scott