-----原始邮件-----
发件人: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Mike Wynholds
发送时间: 2007年9月20日 7:01
收件人: General Discussion for the Resin application server
主题: Re: [Resin-interest] auto reloading the class changed withoutreloadingthe
context!

that’s not a Resin thing.  that has to do with the java debugger’s ability to
reload classes.  you are right about the fact that it can only reload classes
where method bodies have changed, not method or class structure.

I don’t know what documentation is available, but if it exists you will find it
on Sun’s java site, http://java.sun.com <http://java.sun.com/>

..mike..

  _____