our Resin-Pro 3.0.22 deploy is experiencing 'silent' JVM exits.  with a bit of
code tweaking on our side, we managed to capture the following stack trace:

        at java.lang.Runtime.halt(Runtime.java:252)
         at com.caucho.server.admin.PingThread.run(PingThread.java:361)
         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

we have not enabled ping in resin.conf.

should PingThread be doing this?  or might this be a bug?
accept liability for any errors or omissions. Any commitment intended to bind
Algorithmics must be reduced to writing and signed by an authorized signatory.