Hi all. I have been encountering some difficulty in trying to see a servlet in
my web browser with Resin for a long time now! I think that it is a matter of
the proper placement of the servlet file into the right folder of the whole
Resin server installation. Is the servlet supposed to be placed into the
"webapps" folder? If not then into which folder should it be put to be able to
see it and not get the old server error msg. about the resource not found?
Can you find the hidden words?  Take a break and play Seekadoo!