Hi Scott,

I would have a few questions regarding this implementation:

1. Are Filters applied before the service/resume calls are
   invoked? If they are applied to both, then is it possible to
   specify if a filter is to be applied only to resume() or only to

2. What is the state of the request scope (attributes and parameters)
   at the start of the resume() call?
   - Are the request parameters obtainable in resume(), too, or only in

   - What is the state of the request attributes present at the
     start of the resume() call?

     a. The same as at the end of the preceeding resume/service method?
     b. Empty?
     c. The same as at the end of the service method?
     d. The same as at the start of the service method?
     e. Undetermined?

3. Is the resume() call carried out on the same thread as the wake()
   call triggering it, or is it carried out on a separate thread?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Robert Varga