-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Scott Ferguson
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 3:50 PM
To: General Discussion for the Resin application server;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Resin-interest] Resin 3.1.3 is available

The Resin 3.1.3 release is now available at http://caucho.com/download.

Release notes are at
   http://caucho.com/resin-3.1/changes/resin-3.1.3.xtp.

The change log is at
   http://caucho.com/resin-3.1/changes/changes.xtp

Some changes of interest:

   * Startup time should be improved
   * Comet servlet API has been added
   * web-app versioning is available, versioning="true" gradually
moves sessions from the old
      web-app version to the new one as sessions expire
   * Resin now includes its JSF 2.0 implementation, with JSP integration
   * Hessian adds debugging streams and streaming capabilities
   * Quercus has updated to a PHP6 unicode semantics model

6:12 PM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6:12 PM