Hey all,

I've come across a strange problem that I'm trying to tie down.  We've
recently updated some of our applications to make use of JSP based custom
tags over normal java class file versions and started noticing some strange
escaping problems in that quotes and question marks were being escaped into
entity references when sent to the browser instead of sent as actual quotes
and questions marks.

I'll need to revert my install back to 0.14 to reproduce it but the problem
goes away when I run under 0.23/0.24 but I can't see anything in the change
logs which mention anything related to encoding/escaping issues (maybe I'm
looking in the wrong place thou).

Has anyone seen anything like this?   (once I revert my main dev box to the
older resin I get some actual invalid output).

mark

--
It`s not the tree that forsakes the flower, but the flower that forsakes the
tree