Many of our clients run IIS in order to front .net apps or sharepoint.  It
is therefore convenient to be able to add resin as a back-end through
isapi_srun.dll

Our understanding is that the provided dll is a 32 bit dll. We have never
been able to figure out the magic required to make it work on a 64 bit
Windows 2003 server.  I have had several direct requests from people who
have seen a prior post of mine (about a year ago) asking for same.

Has anyone ever succeeded in making isapi_srun.dll work on a 64 bit machines
?  I’d hope this would be part of Caucho’s regression testing, as 64 bit
servers will be an increasingly frequent occurrence…

Aside: does mod_caucho work on 64 bit machines (haven’t had the opportunity
to try that one …

Jean-François Lamy

Teximus

+1 514 878-1577 x222