Resin is inappropriately requiring write access to the jsp files it handles.

This was previously submitted as bug
http://bugs.caucho.com/view.php?id=1818, but because it couldn't be
reproduced, it was closed.

After I recently upgraded to sun-jdk-1.6.0.03,  resin 3.1.2 and
apache 2.2.6, I retested and it's still present. I wonder whether the
right environment had been tested (64-bit Linux), so I've resubmitted
as http://bugs.caucho.com/view.php?id=2107.

If anyone else has run into this situation, please let me know.

--

Maurice Volaski, [EMAIL PROTECTED]