On Oct 30, 2007, at 3:32 AM, Chris Chen wrote:

> I've found talks about how Confluence web.xml needed to be modified
> to work around some bug issues with how Resin parses web.xml.

Do you have an example of the failure?

Resin is strict on validation of the web.xml.  If the Confluence
web.xml does not follow the spec's schema, Resin will report it as a
bug.

It's possible, of course, that Resin's schema is incorrect, so having
the exact failure would help in checking the schema.

> I'm wondering what Caucho's take on this is?  It seems like this is
> causing quite a lot of grief, and apparently there seems to be some
> problem with handling large image uploads as per the JIRA issue:
>
> http://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-8637

I've filed this as http://bugs.caucho.com/view.php?id=2131.  I'm a
little confused by the discussion.  Does Coherence have a keepalive
option?  It shouldn't.

-- Scott