Yea, I saw that.. unfortunately, the "/controller/action" is actually
determined dynamically.  It's actually not the static string
"controller" but a controller name that is based on the available
action controllers.  The job of the UrlMapper filter is to parse this
URL and then dispatch the request to the proper controller with the
proper action method to handle the request.

Since it's dynamic, I am unable to create the servlet mapping patterns.

-Chris