Well... if you can not determine a mapping... and as such you need to send all requests to Resin... why are you having apache in the equation at all... plus... if this is the case... and you still want apache(for some reason)... why are the existing methods to send all requests to resin not enough?

Chris Chen wrote:
Yea, I saw that.. unfortunately, the "/controller/action" is actually determined dynamically. It's actually not the static string "controller" but a controller name that is based on the available action controllers. The job of the UrlMapper filter is to parse this URL and then dispatch the request to the proper controller with the proper action method to handle the request.

Since it's dynamic, I am unable to create the servlet mapping patterns.

-Chris