And to add to this, I noticed that in my cluster setup, both
valueUnbound and sessionDestroyed get called when i shutdown the Resin
node that the session is currently on. I don't think this is
appropriate since the user's session will continue fine on the other
Resin node. I have a problem here, because I need to release some
resources when user session REALLY ends, not when one of the nodes
dies.

Is there any work-around for this weird Resin behavior?? How can I
listen to the session FINALLY ending in a cluster??

regards,

Kai