--- Mattias Jiderhamn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Emil Ong wrote (2007-11-03 06:09):
> > --- Huitang Li <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> >> All the above is based on what is left in my brain for this
> matter,
> >> and
> >> probably I have not referred to the resin API names perfectly.
> >> However,
> >> I debugged through the resin source code for this matter a while
> >> ago.
> >> Hope that you will get the idea.
> >>

> > Thanks so much for the clear explanation!  I was able to fix this
> > very quickly because of your help.  Look for the fix to be in the
> > next snapshot and release.
> >
> Emil, will this be merged back into 3.0 (where we are seeing the
> same
> problem)?

Hi Mattias,

Unfortunately this change will not be merged back into 3.0.  One
option is to use the StAX RI or another StAX implementation and set
the system properties javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory and
javax.xml.stream.XMLOutputFactory.  Another option is to repackage
the 3.1 implementation and drop it into your 3.0 installation.  All
of the relevant classes are in the com.caucho.xml.stream package.

Take care,
Emil

Emil Ong
Software Engineer