Hello
How much memory watchdog process takes? How can I disable watchdog? I am
running my web application under resin
3.1.3 and JDK 1.5.0_13 on windows2003 sp1.

Thanks in advance
Jaswinder

 "Attention: This message is intended only for the individual to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If
you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or person responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying or use is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender and destroy or
delete this communication immediately."