On Nov 5, 2007, at 10:33 AM, Jaswinder Kaur wrote:

> Hello
> How much memory watchdog process takes?

As little as the JDK allows.  The watchdog itself doesn't take much
memory, but the JDK tends to allocate quite a bit.

> How can I disable watchdog?

You can't.  Or, really, you don't want to.  Resin is designed under
the assumption that the watchdog exists.  If you really, really want
to call Resin directly, start Resin with -verbose and copy the
arguments to a batch file to start Resin.

-- Scott