We have a new installation of RedHat Apache httpd-2.0.52 and Resin 3.1.3 and
since production, we randomly receive 404 errors (Using mod_cacho).  This can
only be reproduced by continuously refreshing the browser but requires numerous
attempts to produce the 404.

There are a few posts from mid 2005, but nothing indicates a fix.  One post
refers to a bug that no longer appears to be in the bug system.

Otherwise, the application is functioning normally. Has anyone dealt with this

apache httpd.conf
LoadModule caucho_module modules/mod_caucho.so
  ServerName site.com
  <Location />
    SetHandler caucho-request
  <Location /caucho-status>
    SetHandler default-handler
    Order Deny,Allow
    Deny from all
    Allow from
  ResinConfigServer 6802

    <server id="site-prod" address="" port="6802">
      <http address="" port="8086"/>