Hi,

Thanks for you immediate response. My hibernate config is as follows.

        <property name="connection.datasource
">java:comp/env/jdbc/RO_DS1</property>
        <property name="dialect">org.hibernate.dialect.Oracle9Dialect
</property>
        <property name="myeclipse.connection.profile">dev-local</property>
        <property name="show_sql">true</property>
        <property name="format_sql">true</property>
        <property name="cache.provider_class">
org.hibernate.cache.EhCacheProvider</property>
        <property name="generate_statistics">true</property>

Which is referring to the datasource created in resin.conf. Please let me
know is there any other reason for the class cast exception.

Thanks,
KG