I am quite sure that we tried the equivalent change through the user
interface, but we'll double check.

-----Message d'origine-----
De la part de Emil Ong
Envoyé : 11 décembre 2007 13:06

We have found that the 32-bit DLL works on 64-bit systems as well,
but we are planning to release a 64-bit compiled version in the
future.  Some of people have found it necessary to make a change
to the registry to make sure this DLL is compatible:  You might
need to set the key W3SVC/AppPools/Enable32bitAppOnWin64 to "1".

Please let me know if this does the trick for you and we can add it to
the documentation, at least until we can create a 64-bit native DLL.