We are using Resin 3.1.4 with Apache 1.3.39. If mod_caucho.so is active in
httpd.conf and Resin is running, httpd processes become utilizing more and more
RAM (each one getting about and more than 100 Megs for Virtual and Resident
memory values). When mod_causho is not active, Apache does not use more than 30
Megs for each of the both RAM numbers. The same behaviour was for Resin 3.1.3.

Did anybody else have the same issue? How cant it be fixed? I don't mind
debugging mod_causho.so, if I can get described how it can be done.

Thanks in advance,