Hi, I installed resin-3.1.4 on server. My client asked me to change all the
php files extension name from .php to .do. But then I found that all the
<?php ... ?> code not work within html.  Here is an example:
<TABLE>
        <TR>
        </TR>

The program just execute the html, but all the code inside <?...?> not
executed. If I change extension name from .do back to .php, then everything
wroks fine. So how can I fix this problem if I need the file extension name
to be .do?